Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver FNSFPL504A, 'Implement financial plan'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Implement financial plan' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Establish actions, timings and priorities needed to implement financial plan
1.1. Implementation actions are established which are consistent with client needs and specifications
1.2. Individual implementation actions including timing and priorities designed to maximise advantage to the client are established
1.3. Implementation actions are clearly identified and written agreement to actions from the client is obtained
1.4. Implementation diaries and other appropriate records are established and entered
2. Establish procedures for implementation of financial plan
2.1. Personnel to implement each action in the plan are identified and briefed
2.2. Internal and external documentation requirements are identified and followed and audit trails are established
2.3. Monitoring procedures are established for critical timings and priorities
3. Undertake and/or supervise implementation of financial plan actions
3.1. Authorised representative ensures client has information on actions they must undertake and assistance is provided where needed
3.2. Authorised representative ensures instructions are issued to internal and external personnel as per plan requirements
3.3. Checks and follow-ups are made on lodgement of documentation to ensure plan timings are met
3.4. Authorised representative ensures fees and charges are obtained and processed according to organisation and legislative requirements
3.5. Client is debriefed and any concerns addressed promptly and effectively